Now that we are squarely entrenched in 2018 let’s take a minute and look back on some of our roofing client’s experiences.
Top 5 Roofing Customer Experiences of 2017
- Van McVay (Internal Gutter System fix) – This is a very accommodating and professional company. They were prompt, both for the bid and the job, and fair in pricing. They found damage after stripping of the old roof, and were flexible and reasonable about fixing it and pricing it. My roof is a flat roof with an internal gutter system and the crew they sent was very knowledgeable about this roof. It looked great when they were done and I’ve gone all winter with no problems.
- Kristen Westgaard (Roof completed before Seattle rains) – Marlon was courteous, prompt, reasonably priced, and flexible. He and his employee did a fantastic, efficient job on our roof. They got rid of the leak and the rot before the Seattle rainy season began. They really worked with us on both scheduling and developing a payment plan. They are awesome.
- Bill W. (An awesome roofing experience) – I had MCS redo my roof back in August but wanted to wait for some rain before posting a review. The bottom line is the job was completed fast, looks good, and the cost was on the lower end of the estimates I received. Marlon also didn’t nickel and dime me on some sheathing that needed replacement which was nice. I would definitely recommend this company. As far as I can tell this was a full service roof replacement and there was no corner cutting as all flashing was replaced, rotted or damaged sheathing replaced, a ridge vent installed, and vent stacks were painted to match the new flashing. The area surrounding my house was cleaned up reasonably well after the job considering how messy a roof replacement is….. Update 4 months later: We ended up selling the house semi unexpectedly and the buyers didn’t have anything bad about the roof come up in their inspection.
- Eric Poyorena (5 Star Review for best price and great quality) – Marlon and his team were great! They removed my old shingles and had the new roof done in 3 days. They replaced several sheets of plywood for me, and even reinforced/lifted a section that was sagging. I had a total of four companies bid my roof, and MCS was the best price. They used the same shingles as the other companies and offered the same warranty as well. He also replaced my gutters for a great price. I would recommend MCS roofing to anyone who is in need of a roof.
- Kat Sully (Highly recommended roofing contractor) – MCS Roofing was great, with excellent service and easy to work with. They helped us put a new gutter and downspouts on our home. They gave us a good price, honored our agreement, and did exactly what we wanted. They also fixed another gutter at no charge! We highly recommend this company. 😊
Looking for a great roofing experience? Live in the Greater Seattle area? Give us a call! 425 224 7277